Saturday, August 08, 2009

Experiment No 589.5

The perils of numbering your experiments ahead of time is that you have to use decimal points if you have an unexpected addition in the series.

I’d forgotten that this tank top already combines that troublesome red and purple. I paired it with a purple cardigan for a casual take on The Red Hat Society Experiments.


Cardigan, Silence + Noise. Tank, Express. Skirt, Dex (via swap). Owl pendant, Coventry. Sandals, Franco Sarto. Kitties, (clockwise from left) Sammy, Zoro, and Smunchy.


The day was too hot for cardigans, but I wore one to spend time in a sports bar for the Last Call Trivia semifinals. Unfortunately, we will not be progressing to the finals. Still, it was a fun time and I was highly amused to learn that the average American uses 57 sheets of toilet paper a day.

6 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Love the cardigan! I recently bought a very similar one, but from a different store.

Sheila said...

Nice to see all (?) the kitties! I love those shoes! I love trivia in the bar!

emily said...

57??

bekster said...

Yeah, that definitely works for not looking like a hat lady.

Lesa said...

Definitley a Superhero!

Kasmira said...

Sheila - yes, that's all of them. Now I'm down to two, though. Smunchy left to go live in DC.