Saturday, August 01, 2009

Moto Vest

I’m a big fan of the vest over sundress look. It lets you mix-up the look of your favorite summer dress but remain sleeveless. A menswear, studded, or motorcycle-style vest is a nice contrast against a girly frock.

Moto vest, Urban Vibe. Dress, Frederick’s of Hollywood*. Sandals, Aerosoles. Ring, Girl Props. Necklace, thrifted. Sunnies, Rampage.


I’ve had my eye out for a vest in this style for a few months. I wanted it in black leather, but a dark denim is probably more practical and comfortable. I bought this vest from Wet Seal, after seeing it on The Budget Babe.

Vest Over Sundress looks:


*Yes, this is another non-slutty dress from Frederick’s of Hollywood. You can see it without the vest here.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fantastic!!

Marie said...

Love it! I want one!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What a great vest.

Judy said...

Are those the same shoes with all three outfits? They look good!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

great vest!

Kasmira said...

Judy - they are actually different shoes. The sandals in the 1st and 3rd are very similar, though.

kct said...

I like the outfit! You look very cute and summery! :-)

chickdowntown.com Sara Jayne said...

Love that look! Very creative - I'm definitely going to have to try it!

Audi said...

LOVE that vest! And wow, who knew you could buy ANY clothing at Frederick's that's fit for wearing outside the bedroom, let alone the non-slutty kind? You learn something new every day.

Unknown said...

You look pretty fabulous as always. I like your styles. Adore your sundresslooks.

Anonymous said...

very interestingly ...