Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SOFA

I subscribe to the Southern Ohio Film Association group on Yahoo. I receive daily notices of auditions, calls for crew members, and details on events. I so wanted to audition for a zombie film that needed actors a few months ago, but I had too many conflicts. All is not lost, though. Because of the group emails, I auditioned and was cast in a short, non-zombie film (which was canned before we began shooting), attended a screening of Satanic Yuppies (David Levy is awesome!), and will be seeing the Cincinnati Best of 48 Hour Film Project Screening tonight. It’s at the 20th Century Theater at 7 p.m.


Vest, Wet Seal. Dress, Ann Taylor Loft. Bracelet, Forever 21. Pumps, Oh Deer! Bag, Colini Handbags (thrifted).

9 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

Love the combo of tough with somewhat more feminine!

WickedThrifty said...

cool! that's exciting. i really hoped to open this post and find you upholstered, but alas, just cute as usual ;)

The Magpie's Daughter said...

You are so cute you make me want to buy red lipstick! :D

Sheila said...

Awesome outfit - I love the feminine touches (ruffled cap sleeve, rose bracelet) contrasted with the rocker chick vest and shoes. Great incorporation of the new bag!

Anonymous said...

I adore those shoes, lady.

Just found out that a bar I ride past on my bike commute to work has been transformed into a zombie-themed joint, complete with waiters dressed like Shaun. Crazy.

Rosa said...

Ooo I jst found ur blog and I love it! Ill be back! xxx

xRuth said...

I love this green dress and actually have been looking for it on ebay for a while -- with no success yet :( It's great with the vest!

I often wonder though, and I have to ask ... with all your layering, doesn't it get kind of warm in the summer months?

Kasmira said...

Ruth - unfortunately, I spend so much time in airconditioned vehicles or buildings that I don't get hot with the layers.

But if I'll be outside for an extended period of time, I can just take the layers off. That's the great thing about layers! They're adjustable.

hypertigur said...

Wow, LOVE the vest. I saw a smiliar one in express today, way above my budget =/