Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Underfoot

This is the third time I’ve worn the doily necklace and I think I can safely say that I like it. It’s perfect for filling in a bare neckline or adding some interest to a plain top. The large scale of the piece ensures it isn’t lost among my winter layers.

Turtleneck, Merona. Dress, To The Max. Necklace, self made. Tights, Apostrophe. Booties, Madden Girl. Headband, Urban Outfitters.


The kittens have integrated well with the two adult cats. I release them from the “kitten room” while I’m home and conscious. I must admit, picture time is challenging with them racing up and down the hall.


Sammy loves loves loves the babies. He’s an overgrown kitten himself. They play “paws,” chase one another, and terrify me with wrestling bouts.


That just doesn’t look fair, does it?

No worries...the kitten-cat interactions are supervised and they are separated when things get too rough.

14 comments:

Natalie said...

That necklace is SIIICCCKK! (great) this is the first time commenting, but you're a rad lil lady! do you sell your jewelry?

Jessica said...

I don't even like cats, but your posts are making me want one! They seem so cute and fun!

Also, I like your furniture!

Marie said...

Love the necklace for sure, and the cats. They look like they are full of energy and kisses for you!

Hannah said...

I adore those tights!

Alaskangal B said...

I love kittens, my fat cat Lizzy Borden is not keen on newcomers. I try to save strays and find homes for them. So during that time it is a hissy fit. Oh well.=) I like the green and purple combo on you.

Kasmira said...

Anthropologie Addict Natalie - I don't sell jewelry. Pretty much every piece I make is experimental and I only make one before I'm bored with it and looking to make something new.

Raquelita said...

I love the colors scheme of this outfit! The necklace is really cool and the kittens continue to be too cute for words!

fashionableacademics.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my. How can you BEAR that much cuteness?

Trinity Lea said...

WOW Sammy's eyes are SO ORANGE!!!

Bhushavali said...

Loving your dress. Great color.. Amazing fit.. :)

My Little Black Dress at Fashion Pancahe

Aradia said...

The doily necklace looks great in this outfit. The color combo looks good too!
I just love the kittens. It must be fun watching them play. I’m getting tempted to adopt a kitten but my two cats don’t interact well with other cats. They are the jealous type and want all the attention!

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the green and purple! I usually think eggplant when I see them together, but here I thought "Ohh pretty!"

kct said...

I love your outfit! Especially the patterned tights!

Londyn said...

I think this outfit may have won me over on the necklace. I LOVE everything about this look (and I want to steal those tights right now!).

BTW - I want to steal your adorable little kitties too!!! They are SO cute :)