Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take Meow Tonight

This outfit was 100% inspired by Sal’s sexy secretary look from three weeks ago. She wore a leopard sweater, a khaki skirt, and red accents. I shamelessly copied her.

Coat, Bebe. Sweater, INC. Black top, Moda International. Skirt, Talbots (thrifted). Shoes, Bongo (thrifted and gifted). Bag, vintage. Sunnies, Girl Props.




I can tell you that I did NOT look like a sexy secretary as I climbed up on that stump in a pencil skirt and high heels.


Sexy bandages




All that relentless posing made me hungry. Guess where I went for dinner!


Here’s another clue.
And the answer.

Photos by Beefy Muchacho

12 comments:

Ashley J said...

Love the shoes!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOVE your take on this look. And so flattered to have been your inspiration!

Nana Erin said...

AMAZING!~ This may be my favorite outfit of yours of EVER and that's a long time! (and I loveeeeeeee the gif)

Lorena said...

¡ Muy bonito !
Everything is perfect but I have my eyes on that vintage handbag and those kick ass heels (band aids included)

Jamie said...

not copied, FLATTERED.

Lynn said...

I looooove Walt's!!

Rebecca said...

I love this look. Now I want shoes like that and some BBQ.

Julia said...

Love the red coat!

Londyn said...

I'm still adoring that sweater.

Pamela D. Crawshaw-Prangnell said...

LOVE it!

J said...

Why the bandages? May I recommend Band-Aid Blister Blocker? It is a wonderful alternative to bandages and mole skins.

Unknown said...

Totally chic! I can totally see you in some of these Fall numbers...
http://redchairconfessions.com/ink/ink-womans-wear-daily/