Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello, Green

This is the second time I’ve worn my Dalmatian dress and the second time I’ve accented the black and white with green. For the third wearing, I’ll avoid a rut and bring in another animal print. (Because, you know, I’ve never mixed animal prints before.) For now, enjoy the greens!


Jacket, Urban Behavior (swapped and embellished). Dress, Chadwick’s (thrifted). Pumps, Colin Stuart. Brooch, my grandmother. Green enamel bracelets, Target. Studded bracelet and sunglasses, Girl Props. Bag, Liz Claiborne.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lime green with black and white. Gorgeous! You look fabulous.

Sheila said...

I love all the green accents, especially that they are all different tones of green. Lovely!

Breezer said...

Lime with black & white is one of my favorite combos.

And I pretty much need to own those shoes. Just saying.

Great pairing! You look wonderful, as always.

Chelsea said...

dalmation print... what a perfect way to describe it! i am loving the black and white with green accents (a favorite combo of mint), but look forward to this dress' next incarnation :)

Sara. said...

Love love love the greens it brightens up the outfit:)