Monday, December 20, 2010

FLJ


I bought this Funny Little Jacket (FLJ) from Forever 21 almost three years ago. It’s very cropped and voluminous. When my arms are at my sides, it resembles a puffy cape. The body is navy, but the collar is black. It doesn’t have a closure, so I usually pin it closed with a brooch.


Jacket, Forever 21. Turtleneck, Mossimo. Dress, London Times (hand-me-down). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Rampage. Brooch, Burlington Coat Factory.



I first wore the FLJ in January 2008 and last wore it in September 2009:

11 comments:

Healthy and Homemade said...

What a funky little jacket!! You are totally rocking it =)

In Kinsey's Closet said...

The jacket is so cute! I love all of the different ways you have styled it over the years. You are definitely one of the more creative style bloggers!

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating in the pearl party !!!
Your photos and outfits are looking gorgoeus!!!!!
Happy Holidays!
xXx
Reva

Kerry said...

Ooh I love the back of it especially. I am going to keep an eye out for a Funny Litte Jacket of my own. You've inspired me!

Helga said...

I adore that jacket,particularly how it looks like a little cape! You've been styling it up fabulously!! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, you really did a great job styling this tricky shape! I am so impressed! What a great deal for such a detailed jacket--sometimes you just can't beat forever 21. I wore a similar shape jacket the other day, and as much as I love it, its tricky! Kudos to you~Paula

Unknown said...

that FLJ rocks! i love it in the bottom right picture especially, with the colourful dress :) x

Katie W... said...

I would be lost with this FLJ, but you always seem to rock it out! i love it pinned closed with the cape feel.

Unknown said...

Oh, I am in LOVE with FLJ!! It's so quirky and cute and looks great on you!

Unknown said...

I love the ways you've made that jacket work! What a great find :)

Tennille said...

Those boots are, excuse my French, badass. Also that jacket is so quirky and fun. I don't think I would know how to wear something like that, but I love how you've styled it.