Sunday, March 01, 2009

Movie Game


Cropped jacket, Forever 21. Dress, City Triangles (thrifted). Tights, Hue. Sandals, Nine West. Brooch, swap? Crazy hair, thanks to the wind.

This was my packable “formal” look to usher the Cincinnati premiere of The Movie Game. Most of my formal wear is satin, and would not have survived being crushed in a backpack all day. I tried to make up for my less-formal duds with big hair and fake lashes. Oh, and some leg.

This was a difficult ensemble to photograph. To help you decipher the photos…the dress is a navy velvet, with beading on the skirt. The jacket is also navy, but with a black collar. I’m wearing navy tights and black, patent heels.


Motorcyle-style jacket, Forever 21

I apologize, but the issuance of the March Recession Challenge will be a bit delayed. I’ll post it later this week.

7 comments:

dodo said...

wow..you look like so elegant and gorgeous in the first picture!

gagnehgj said...

you look *stunning* (and so super slim!) in the first photo - what a great, classy outfit.

Patt said...

Very nice! My compliments to the chef! I hope the play does well. Our local group is doing Barefoot in the Park.

Pinkbuble said...

you look slim and classy here..nice outfit!

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY said...

You look gorgeous here!! On of my fav outfits/pictures :0)

Lola said...

I love when cats casually sneak into the picture >^..^<

Anonymous said...

Really love the outfit, specialy the first photo. Gorgeous!