Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PUYV: Khaki & Olive "All Out"

Sweater and bangles, Body Central. Dress, Lani. Slingbacks, Linea Paolo. Bag, Target. Scarf, India.



Accent colors: pumpkin, pine, saffron, and wine.


In Style’s “all out” khaki and olive example

Once again, I’m drooling over In Style’s “all out” dress. It’s even got ball trim! But I like my dress too. . .perhaps there is pom-pom trim in its future.


Detail of the scarf and the bangles. I took the bracelets off when I got home and forgot to put them back on for pictures. But I did wear them with the outfit.


A previous Khaki & Olive “all out” look:

4 comments:

Anne said...

I really like todays outfit, such fresh colours and the scarf is sooo pretty!

Elise said...

Gorgeous scarf! I love the coins at the end of it :) and how it makes that one flower on your dress POP.

Fashion Trend Guide said...

These colors looks amazing on you, you are really great with mixing color and texture!

paperwhite said...

I love the skirt!