Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No Tights


Blouse, Merona. Skirt, George (thrifted). Boots, Nine West. Earrings, Pangaea. Brass bangle, World Market. Wooden bangle, swap. Purse, Prague (thrifted).

Warm weather = no tights! I love tights, but I’m a little sick of them by this point in the season. I admit, though, I did just buy two new pair at lunch yesterday. After today, the weather is supposed to cool, so I’ll have an opportunity to wear them later this week.

And more happy news….I completed the bun tutorial. It has both a photo and a video component. However, I am still figuring out how to get the video from my camera to my computer. After a failed attempt yesterday, I’ll have to do further research. See how I bend over backwards for my dear readers?

14 comments:

dodo said...

I like the outfits, yellow blouse, brown skirt& boots look sophisticated together!you are a natural actress..thanks for always being entertaining~

James said...

This is a gorgeous outfit!

Lily Zemuner said...

The last pic is so funny!!
O love your outfits, I've been here everyday, but this is my first coment.

XOXO

Academichic said...

This temporary bare-leg weather is so great! I love the yellow blouse and the wide belt over the skirt. -A

Anonymous said...

Great outfit - I love the mix of yellow blouse & brown skirt. It looks wonderful on you.

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka said...

beautiful outfit. I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

That skirt is to die for! And you style it so well. :)

tooblonde1 said...

is that a belt on the skirt? so cute - love it!

Jane said...

I think it will be another six weeks before its warm enough to go out without tights over here.

Candycane said...

Hehe you make me laugh so much, I even ws thinking about you wgen i went shopping today - no not in a stalker way lol, just in a wonder what you'd team woth this skirt etc - your an inspiration!!

Candycane said...

God spelling was awful there - sorry!

kellie said...

cuuuute cute. i love that skirt! i just found your blog and i'm so glad! :)

Kasmira said...

chic and tooblonde - the "belt" is actually the waistband of the skirt. Gotta tuck in my shirts to show it off!

Stephanie N. said...

Such a pretty skirt. Is it cut on the bias, or just a diagonal weave? It's really, really, pretty. And classy.