Thursday, March 26, 2009

PUYV: Navy & White "All Out"

Jacket, Forever 21. Dress, Ann Taylor Loft. Tank, Merona. Pumps, Pulse. Necklace, Target. Watch, Louis Arden.


Accent colors: purple, kelly green, citron, and fuchsia.


In Style’s “all out” navy and white example

Well, my yellow is more “canary” than “citron” and the green is more “sea” than “kelly” and I really wish I had that In Style fuchsia dress…but I think I’ve got the essence of the Navy & White “all out.” The neutrals have become the accents and the accent colors are now the focus.

A previous Navy & White “all-out” look:

7 comments:

dodo said...

I luv the pink pumps & green dress combination, and I like all your green dresses~

Leslie said...

I really like this look--it's bold and fun and makes a statement!

Alison said...

I think it looks perfect! Getting it close from your own closet without shopping is the best way to take on this challenge. I love the combo you put together. It gives me inspiration to use my pink sandals more this summer. Unfortunately, we just got 2 more inches of snow last night so I won't be wearing them anytime soon.

dmbdreamgirl08 said...

I LOVE your dress! Did you get it this year? I would really like to order/buy it if it is still available. I have to say you inspire me with all your great color combos that you were.

The WalMart Vegan said...

Love those shoes! Now if I could be brave enough to wear that much color.

Kasmira said...

dmbdreamgirl08 - I bought it last spring (2008). You might check ebay.

Candice DeVille said...

I really really love this combo! I is so great to see someone get brights right and still make them work in a grown up and corporate way. I think you should move her so we can work together!