Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Everything Old Is New Again

With temps in the triple digits, it’s hard to dress creatively and heat-friendly. I reached for this dress because it’s sleeveless, non-clingy, and 100% cotton. However, I was sure I had exhausted every possible styling option within my current wardrobe. I had already given up (and planned a trip to Target for new accessories), when I got the bright idea to use elements from two previous outfits featuring this dress to create something new (but still cool!)


Vest, Express (thrifted). Dress, Jones New York. Obi belt, Sugadaminka. Shoes, Carlos Santana. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, No Boundaries. Bag, Disney. Bracelets, thrifted and Tala’s Distant Treasures.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I really like this combo. Especially where you used previous outfits to remix again. I particularly love the belt and shoes as accents.

Lola said...

<3 this!

DressUpNotDown said...

And it turned out to be the best outfit of them all!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com