Wednesday, July 03, 2013

One Oh Two

It was one hundred and two degrees when I took these pictures. I’m surprised I didn’t just photograph a green, pink, and blue puddle.


Dress, Mossimo. Scarf (worn as a belt), TJ Maxx. Shoes, BCBGeneration. Necklace, Heart Boutique. Bracelets, gift and Target. Watch, Geneva. Bag, Go Jane. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Rings, Black Hills Gold, Puzzrollrings, and My Sister’s Closet.


It was way too hot to wear these shoes a moment longer than necessary. I was so happy that my flip flops were in the car to wear to and from my photo location. Hot weather makes my feet fat and sweaty. Gross, but true.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I feel your pain. God bless little cotton dresses from the Gap and happy hour at Sonic. It helps get through the 106 degrees it is supposed to be today. Happy 4th to you!

Anonymous said...

I always adore that dress! I love what you are doing with your nails lately.... I tried it but felt like I didn't finish my nails! I finally can paint the toes a different color than the fingers though... progress, progress!
sp :)

Unknown said...

you look great in reddish/purple hair and love those colour blocking heels! <3

check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

...bill said...

is using a different color on the ring finger nail a thing? I've seen two other friends doing it. never got around to asking them.

Kasmira said...

I guess it is a trend. I've noticed more people doing it, too. It looks less juvenile than painting EVERY nail a different color but now I only have to decide on two colors, instead if one.

Angie said...

I love your new hair color.It's intense and special.