Saturday, November 02, 2013

Southside Park

This mural, painted by the Royal Chicano Air Force, has appeared on the blog before. Located at Southside Park, it’s a convenient spot for outfit photos. I have to share it with skateboarders, trick cyclists, stoners, drunks, and truants, but we all respect one another’s space.


Shirt, Jones New York (thrifted). Belt, thrifted. Shorts, Audrey. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Rain’s Embellishments. Bag, Liz Claiborne (thrifted and gifted).




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

In the past year, I’ve used this location nine times. Thanks to the local who told me about it!

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Very cute! It's fun seeing you in a more casual outfit every once in a while. We need inspiration for non-sequin days too. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

C Lo said...

I think that was me. :)
I also noticed you found Rains Embelishments! I have a couple pairs of her earings. I adore them.