Friday, November 29, 2013

Family Portrait

The day after a Thanksgiving dinner with 15 people and 2 dogs, we had our family portrait taken (minus one dog). I was sure to eat lightly and drink plenty of water so that I could stand to wear a real waistband (and fitted sweater) one day after our feast. (The scarf would have made great camouflage for a lingering food baby, but I didn’t wear it for the portrait. I thought the bold pattern would be too distracting since we all wore plain tops.)


Sweater, Charlotte Russe. Jeans, Express. Booties, Lauren Ralp Lauren. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Scarf, thrifted.


5 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I have scarf envy! Not that I need another scarf...but I'd sure make room for that one. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Susiebelle said...

Love, love, love your blog! Thanks so much for what you do. I'm always inspired and have made so many changes. I've gone from "uniform" to fun - on a budget. You're the best! Would love to see where you shop - not many thrift stores here in Jersey but had loads of fun recently in LA.

Keely said...

Fabulous trousers! What a great look.

Londyn said...

Ah, my fave scarf!! Love

Sheila said...

You look beautiful in this series of pics (not that you don't always, but especially so). We don't often see you in pants, but these are winners.