Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Purchases

I had free money this month, so, of course, I had to spend it!

Forever 21

Dan’s mom sent me some birthday money so I took myself to the mall. After striking out at Nordstrom, Loft, and J Crew, I found some things I liked at Forever 21.

1. Geometric print shirt, $19.80 – birthday money = free!

2. Mickey and Minnie sweater, $19.80 – birthday money = free!


ARC

3. Ashley sweater tunic, $5.00.

4. Pink Rose sweater tunic, $6.50


TJ Maxx

I had a $50 gift certificate from work to spend. Not for my birthday. Just for being super at my job.

5. Lauren Ralph Lauren boots, $79.99 – gift card = $29.99.


Madame Butterfly

I can’t afford most things in this store, but I was hoping to find another pair of tights like my polka dot stockings. There were no more awesome tights, but I did pick up a couple of things from the clearance section.

6. Lassie shorts, $19.99.

7. Hyde Collection belt, $19.99 (originally $130!)




October total: $81.47

Total spending for the year: $2264.01

Remaining 2013 budget: -$824.01.

I did a good job keeping expenses down in November, but December will be, as Beefy says, a shit show.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

I love tht belt.
I have not added up my 2013 purchases. I dont want to.