Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Out

I’m heading from Sacramento to Denver and experimenting with my travel wear. I already know I like flying in tights and shorts. I even like traveling in boots. (I don’t mind that they don’t slip off on the plane. I bet the other passengers are glad I keep my shoes on, too.) I’ve never flown in a poncho, though. I figured it would be like wearing a securely fastened blanket, and I was right. Soon enough, the airports will be full of folks in ponchos (over their pajamas, of course).


Poncho, Christopher & Banks (gift). Shirt, Forever 21. Shorts, Lassie. Tights, Madame Butterfly. Legwarmers, Apostrophe. Boots, Sam Edelman. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, vintage. Bag, Canvas Boutique.

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

Oh my goodness, this outfit is so exciting! You look quite sexy without looking "too sexy". And what a great thing that is, right? :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

I love this look! And your hair is magnificent! I have an upcoming trip and I always fly in jeans, I'm going to experiment with other options. Kasmira, you seriously inspire me to take chances with clothes. Thank you!