Friday, January 22, 2016

My Fourth Winter in Sacramento

Winter in Sacramento is mild, but gray gray gray. I’m cheering myself up with some bright red.


Jacket, Allen B. Blouse, Romeo + Juliet Couture. Turtleneck, Mossimo. Skirt, Chaus Jeanswear (thrifted). Boots, Style & Co (thrifted).


I forgot to take my 365 photo until I was reading before bedtime. I’m currently reading a very poorly arranged copy of My First Summer in the Sierra, by John Muir. I can overlook the odd spacing and random capitalization once I’m sucked into the beautiful prose. I can’t wait for my next summer in the Sierra!

1 comment:

C Lo said...

I feel like your hair right now is at level "maximum peak amazing hair". The cut and the color are so on point. I look TERRIBLE in a pixie and it still makes me want to get a pixie. Having SERIOUS hair envy over here. ;)