Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Old Man Snoring

I’m afraid you’ll be seeing a lot of my red raincoat and the underside of this bridge. The are both rainy day “go-to”s. And it’s supposed to be a wet winter.


Raincoat, REI. Shirt, Passport. Dress, Under Skies (consignment). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Earrings, Ali’s Boutique. Bag, Steve Madden.


For this year’s 365 project, I’d like to take more pictures of my home’s interior (especially with a wet, dark winter forecast). My dream is to have an all blue and white kitchen, but the reality is that the existing tile and wall colors are very 60’s - sage green, harvest gold, and burnt orange. I continue to collect blue and white dishes and integrate them into the existing color scheme. A few of my treasures sit in an alcove above the kitchen sink:

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love seeing your impeccable taste of your home decor! Very classy.

Great hair and eyeshadow today - both really suit you.