Saturday, January 30, 2016

White Fluffy Vest

With January almost over, I realized that I hadn’t spent my generous, $25 clothing budget for the month. So I went to Thrift Town and dropped $14.99 on a fluffy, white, faux-fur vest.


Vest, Vero Moda Jeans (thrifted). Shirt, Mossimo. Skirt, American Eagle (thrifted). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, American Eagle (consignment). Sunglasses, Meow Meow. Earrings, Claire’s. Bag, Steve Madden.


I didn’t post yesterday’s outfit because I didn’t like how the pictures turned out, but I did save one photo for my 365 project:


Today I liked my pictures AND I received my free gift for joining the Sierra Club:

2 comments:

GoldenPoppy said...

Next time you are are in the LA area try and squeeze in a visit to the Whittier Free Store...its like a thrift store but everything is free!! I volunteer there, and routinely find awesome clothing. A $25 monthly clothing budget will go a long way when everything is free :) Its pretty new, but they have some Instagram tags #whittierfreestore

ModernVintageStyle said...

I love how the different pieces come together, and the tights are a terrific colour! Kx