Monday, January 25, 2016

Nature Girl

Although I’m in a parking lot today, I take many of my pictures at parks and preserves in my territory. They are quiet and scenic and I can’t be accused of trespassing. Getting a little dose of nature, after spending most of my time in salons and my car, is incredibly restorative.


Jacket, Mossimo. Dress, swap. Striped shirt, American Apparel. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Sunglasses, Coco Sunglasses. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Bag, Steve Madden.


Although I ended up in this empty parking lot, I started at the Suisun Wildlife Center, but it was too muddy. On the way back to my car, though, I spotted a volunteer exercising a recovering possum. Watching this gimpy fellow enjoy the sunshine and greenery made my day!

1 comment:

Shopgirl888 said...

That opossum looks cute in the pics, but I know from personal experience that they have a mouth full of rather long needle sharp teeth. Can't believe that guy is holding it without leather gloves!