Saturday, January 02, 2016

Spirit of 76

For my first outfit of 2016, I’m traveling back in time 40 years to channel the look of 1976.


Sweater, Charlotte Russe. Skirt, Forever 21 (consignment). Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Vince Camuto. Earrings, Stardust Remembered. Belt, thrifted. Bag, vintage.


One of my favorite 40 B4 40 items was the 365 (photo-a-day) Project. I love having a photographic record of every day of my 39th year. After taking a two-month break from daily photos, I’m bringing it back for the year of 2016.


Jackson is my copilot. I have an unofficial resolution to master eyeshadow this year.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I love the look. Wish I could get away with skirts like that :-(

I start on a basic photography evening class next week so I like the idea of doing 365 day photo project after I've finished it. Will be an excellent thing to do in the run up to hitting 50. Don't think I'll be able to do a 50 before 50 project though.

Sheila said...

Love your newly pink hair and the funky eyeshadow! Happy New Year, Kasmira!

ModernVintageStyle said...

I adore this look. It suits you so well. It's also amazing the way it brings out the colour of your hair. Kx

Sabrina said...

Awwwwwe, so cute! you and the dog!

Lorena said...

Nicely done K ! Twiggy would be proud :)