Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brown Eyes Blue

White cardigan, Express. Sheer navy shirt, Forever 21. Suede skirt, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Woven leather belt, Wilson's. Brass bracelet, World Market. Wooden bracelet, via swap. Brown peeptoe shoes, Antonio Melani. Moth earrings, Claire’s. Feathered clip, 100 Yen Store.

This outfit was so boring that I couldn’t think of a good title. I’m stealing Hillary’s habit of naming entries after songs for today. My eyes aren’t really blue (or brown). They are more of a greenish-gray.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your outfit is anything but boring, I'd say fabulously urban chic!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, Kasmira! L

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is not boring! I love your bracelets.

April said...

I love the blue and brown!

WendyB said...

Boring?! I think not.