Friday, April 04, 2008

KC: Tribute

Pale yellow sweater, Mossimo. Sheer shirt with blue paisley print, NY & Co. White cami, NY & Co. Denim, M Jeans. Cowboy boots, Playhouse. Tooled leather “Skye” belt, thrifted. Earrings with capiz shell paillettes, Claire’s?



Today is “jeans day” at the meeting location. I took the idea and ran with it. This is my “tribute to Kansas City jeans day.” Not only do I have my faded, bootcut denim on, but I’m also wearing my cowboy boots, western-ish shirt, and tooled leather belt. (Sara – you’ll be relieved to know I didn’t wear the belt all day. It became uncomfortable.)

Our meeting ended at noon and I spent the remainder of the day shopping the Country Club Plaza area before my evening flight home. The day was bright and beautiful. I was so happy to see that the magnolias have begun to bloom!

8 comments:

KT said...

I LOVE this outfit! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!
I like the cut of your jeans. When I searched for "M Jeans" on Google, I couldn't find anything with that brand. Where did you find them? Or maybe the "M" is short for something? (Sorry if this should be obvious!)
Thanks.

Kasmira said...

I've never been able to find "M" jeans on the internet either! I bought them at a hotel gift shop. I think they're made in Canada?

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely cool!
Redhaired girl power!
Hugs from Italy

Anonymous said...

Fab look today! I love the printed shirt. so pretty! Oh and thanks for the belt related shout out. haha!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, casual outfit. I love the pop of yellow against the brown and blue.

The Spicers said...

Great look!

Anonymous said...

love the whole outfit! including the belt :)