Friday, April 25, 2008

Gabby's

Denim jacket, Forever 21. Crochet-top dress, Moth. Yellow belt, Xhilaration. Yellow pumps, Victoria Spenser. Earrings, World Market.



This was a bit overly casual for work (I always feel uncomfortable when I show this much leg at the office), but I swapped the pumps out for my red, patent, peep-toe flats and felt perfectly dressed for dinner at Gabby’s. I love the food there and don’t know why we don’t go more often. (I didn’t get a picture of the red shoes with the outfit. The shoe image is actually a crop from an old post.)

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

I'm really struggling with wearing dresses at work. I work with men (I'm the only woman in the office) so any dress I put on, I end up second guessing myself and feeling too girly and cutesy, and...giving up and wearing pants again.

Nic Ridley said...

I love the yellow and blue combination and how it contrasts with your reddish hair color!

Jennifer said...

Cute outfit! I have been a lurker for a while and everytime I look over here..I think...I would love to see her closet and how she keeps everything she has organized. So...I really think that you should so show us sometime...just to appease me:)

Anonymous said...

looks very nice! i think wearing the dress in this style is such an improvement from the last time you wore it with jeans. i prefer it much more with the red shoes - keeps the accessories from being too matchy matchy. nicely done!

Londyn said...

That blue looks great with your hair and eye color :)