Thursday, April 03, 2008

KC: Pattern Mix

Striped blazer, Mossimo. Double layer skirt, Final Touch (thrifted). Brown cami, Forever 21. Brown pumps, Antonio Melani. Blue beads, Xhilaration.

I created this outfit in an attempt to follow the pattern mixing trend. I really like the way it came out. The skirt is two layers: solid brown under a mod-ish print.


Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE this! I am looking for a nice teal bead necklace too. L

Sheila said...

Fun skirt!

I like those beads, too.

Kim said...

I really love this outfit. That blue is great. I need that color necklace. You look so springy!

Shauntelle @ A Beautiful Abode said...

Hi! Just popping by to tell you there's an award waiting for you at my place. You can visit this link to pick it up:

I'd still like to do your feature if you're game. Let me know and I'll resend the interview questions.

xoxo - Shauntelle

Chic Individualiste said...

Wow. I covet that skirt!

Anonymous said...

i love the colors of all your glad i found your blog. great inspirations...keep up!