Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mail Bag: Styling White Boots

I recently purchased [these] boots off of (of course) Ebay… They are leather and are nice. I have no clue what they will go with; any ideas? Thanks for your help – I really enjoy your site!

Alex


White boots are attention getting, so I recommend showing them off with skirts, leggings, and skinny jeans. I don’t suggest pairing these babies with trousers or boot-cut jeans because the white pointy toe will have people peering up your hem to see what else you’re hiding under your pant leg. As for styling and color combinations, I turned to the girls of wardrobe remix for inspiration:


White boots as modeled by: Ivy Frozen, Leila-Anne, Nubby Twiglet, Le Bon Bon Multicolore, Jaana-Mari, Melonade, and Claude le Monde

4 comments:

Katy said...

I think they'd look cool with gray skinny jeans (tucked in) or dark gray leggings. Maybe a plaid shirt on top? I love plaid though, so I'm biased.

J said...

apparently you can wear them with ANYTHING as long as you have the attitude!

Kasmira said...

j - I think that's true of most anything! I guess that's why I'm such a big advocate of "wear what you love" and everyone else be damned. :)

Ivy Frozen said...

Thanks for including me =) White boots are just like normal boots except cooler.