Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Summer Scarf

Dress, The Limited. Vest, Old Navy. Scarf, Xhilaration. Peeptoe pumps, Wild Diva. Faux turquoise necklace, Sonoma (via swap). Multicolored beaded necklace, Urban Nomad. Golden paillette necklace, Body Central.



What do you think of the summer scarf trend? I love scarves any time of year, but summer is usually too hot and humid. This thin, gauzy scarf tested the limits of my comfort. Thankfully, the day was breezy and I spent most of it indoors, with air conditioning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey- love the necklace on ya!

C said...

I love the summer scarf (and that one's a peach!), but not when the temperature breaks triple digits!

Leslie said...

Oh I love the summer scarf! It adds so much to your outfit and pulls it all together! I know what you mean about heat but its so sheer I just consider it almost like a piece of jewelry--just an accessory for the outfit.

Sheila said...

Not a huge fan of the summer scarf - I'd like this one better in your hair, since you already have 2 necklaces on. I find them too fussy at the neck with jewelry.

Love your colour combo here!

Dee Katt said...

Nice Shoes....

April said...

I never thought about a scarf in summer time! But I live in GA so that's probably why!

I love the look though. I just love this dress with everything you pair it with. It's great!