Thursday, January 21, 2010

Twist

I only make it to an actual Forever 21 store a couple of times a year. In between actual visits, I treat myself to a shop at the virtual store. It’s usually prompted by another blogger raving about a vintagey looking blouse or a surprisingly well-made jacket. This time, it was the buzz about the Tres Paris Twist collection.

Jacket, Forever 21 Twist. Cami, NY & Co. Skirt, Herman Geist (thrifted and shortened). Open-weave leggings and necklace, Forever 21. Shoes, Madden Girl.

I liked nearly everything in the line, but most of it was either way too short or out of stock. I browsed the entire collection and bought only this jacket. It looks like the Tres Paris line is now gone, but the newest Twist offerings are Pinup Girl inspired.

14 comments:

Megan G said...

Cute jacket! And I'm in love with your skirt. I'm not usually a fan of florals but there's something about those colors.

Sheila said...

I like the sleeves! I'm constantly amazed by how many ways you wear that skirt. Brava!

Unknown said...

I love the way the skirt looks like a dress under that jacket

Magatha-May said...

The jacket is beautiful, I love the lace trim and the shape of the sleeves.

Faux Fuchsia said...

Adorable as always.

Anonymous said...

Such fun details on that jacket!

Coco said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I came visit your blog after reading your idea on Love At First Shop with the cute hooks for bag to help on her closet situation! I must say I also like very much your outfits! Especially this beautiful floral skirt!

-Coco from Our Paper Moon

Andie said...

when the tres paris line came out over there, I was drooling over this little swingy trench coat I saw on one of the models, but I could never find it on the website!

great finds!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic skirt!! love it. I would but that awesome ho pink bubble necklace on with it!! you have really upped your game these days! YYAAYY. Keep going!

Sea Bird said...

Very cute! I love the jacket and the skirt and the shoes and the tights...I like it all!

Anonymous said...

ooh i LOVE the bold colored dress with that neutral jacket! and the sleeves on that thing are to die for. you have the best way of layering different things together. ~joelle

The Cheap Chick said...

Do you have a bricks and mortar store for their accessories line? It's called Love 21, and yes, I LOVE it. I just got a pair of fingerless faux-leather gloves with bows on the back for just $10! So cute - and you can also find them online.
Speaking of love, I love your new jacket - very cute, and so flattering!

Londyn said...

I love this outfit and I totally want that jacket!!!

Are you growing your hair out? It looks longer!

Kasmira said...

Londyn - I am growing it out. I really loved the short cut, but I like the versatility of long hair, too.