Friday, January 15, 2010

Thaw

It feels downright balmy today. The air has warmed up enough to melt almost all of the snow. I’m thrilled to be outside without a coat, and comfortable.

Checked dress and belt, Wet Seal. Black dress, Blu Heaven. Puffy vest, Deb. Green tights, We Love Colors. Openweave leggings and booties, Forever 21. Ring, swap.




I’m wearing the tribble ring, again.



Hooray for the thaw!


(I haven’t treated you to any jump shots since October. They only really come out well when taken outside, and I haven’t wanted to spend much time out of doors lately. Expect the maniacal leaping to return with the daylight and milder temps.)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love the checked dress!

Molly said...

awesome tights!

Moomby said...

great action shots! you're really getting some air!

Gina said...

Love your blog! You're a style inspiration!

http://turn-to-the-left.blogspot.com/

Lorena said...

WOW
Some great pictures... i can't jump :(

Julia said...

Ah, I love that black and white plaid. Looks great with your hair. And your jump shots are always charming, Kasmira!

xx

Angie said...

isn't it nice how the cranberry sleeves come out under the checked shirtdress? It fits with the green of the tights.I've had the same colour combo in my blog but alas not quite succesful as yours.
http://fashionmeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the colour combination!

Faux Fuchsia said...

love all the textures!

et said...

LOL - checked your blog first thing Saturday morning. That afternoon when shopping I was drawn to a B&W buffalo plaid tunic but couldn't figure out why (I'm trying to add color, not more black, to my closet.) Back here this morning, I realize I now have the components to rip off your look!

WendyB said...

I don't think I could ever jump so high!

Sheila said...

I am loving the layered tights! So funky!

You are so funny, Kasmira - keep up the jump shots! Wow, you really get some height!

Brittany D'Lynne said...

Great tights!

Anonymous said...

Loving this look! Very chic.