Saturday, January 16, 2010

Books and Bloggers

This was just a simple, somewhat dull, outfit to wear to and from swim practice and tap class, to clean the house, and out to dinner and a movie. To make this entry more interesting, I posed in front of my library, imitating Hillary in the stacks. Now, if only I had the patience for Hillary’s nail art.


Dress, Frederick’s of Hollywood. Sweater, Express. Leggings, Xhilaration. Boots, Diba. Ring, swap.


Speaking of bloggers and books, I have Mimi Smartypants’ book in my library. Mimi’s blog was one of the first I started reading. I still subscribe to her blog through Google Reader.

9 comments:

Julia said...

Love the blue with the leopard! I can't believe how BUSY you always are! How do you have the energy? If I do more than one errand per day I pat myself on the back gratuitously...:)

xx

amyw said...

Dull outfit? I think not. :)
That shade of blue is really pretty, and the leopard leggings are epic.

Raquelita said...

I love Hillary's photos in the stacks. I also love the blue with the brown and the leopard print you've got going on here!

Unknown said...

You always manage to make leopard print look classy, a look I really can't pull off myself!

Lesa said...

Pose is great, love the tights and the combo of blue and brown.

Faux Fuchsia said...

I own that Mimi Smartypants book too!

The Cheap Chick said...

So. I don't suppose that AWESOME sweater is going up for swap any time soon...? Because it is perfect!
And I *heart* the library - very nice!

Unknown said...

so pretty!! love the blue and brown!!

Londyn said...

Oh I love this combo! I almost bought some leggings with that pattern last week - now I'm wishing I had!!