Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fit To Be

…tied? I love a perky bow at the throat. I usually wear this jacket zipped all the way up, but altered my habit to allow the dress’ necktie to show.


Jacket, Esley. Dress, swapped, vintage, and shortened. Tights, Apostrophe. Booties, Madden Girl. Bag, Apt 9. Earrings, Ali’s Boutique.

Speaking of fit(ness), my ankle is better! I was sitting in a meeting today, wiggling my feet and my right ankle popped. I felt immediate relief and the sore tendon became less and less tender over the course of the day. Perhaps my ankle was a little out of joint?

5 comments:

Jodi said...

cute outfit... love the pink and grey together.. thanks for the color combo idea.. I was wondering what to do with my grey boots as it is getting spring-color time.. even though temperature hasnt caught up!! xoxo J

Tina said...

Those tights are absolutely beautiful.

My Heart Blogged said...

I'm glad your ankle is better.

Megan G said...

Fabulous tights! I love the yellow bag. Glad to hear things have popped back into place and are healing up.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Fit to be Royalty :) I love to pair purple with grey it works so well.