Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Monday

I shouldn’t complain too much about it being Monday, today. I slept 10 hours last night and, since the show is over, now have my evenings (mostly) free. Still, I would have rather played with my cats all day than go to work.

I just have to make it to (Good) Friday.


Shirt, American Eagle (thrifted). Skirt, Herman Geist (thrifted and shortened). Booties, Siegerson Morrison for Target. Necklace, Zad. Bag, Franco Sarto. Watch, Raymond Weil.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love your bright blue booties! They are just so fun and cute!

Chic on the Cheap

Megan G said...

I love your blue shooties. They're always such a fabulous spot of color.

Julia ♫ said...

i looooooove the scirt!

Sarah said...

I love the skirt, great pleats - you seem to get better clothes in the states, not fair!

Meghan Edge said...

I love this outfit!! I think it's my favorite so far. The skirt pattern is just wonderful.

My Heart Blogged said...

I love the denim shirt with the floral skirt. I love the pop of color from the booties.
My Heart Blogged

Cel said...

I love those boots, they're so bright and cheerful.

Patti said...

Hee! I would rather play with my cats every day! Those blue booties really make me smile, and they look great on you. I love your photos!

Unknown said...

there's my skirt again !!!!
I like it with a tucked blouse!
gotta chop, gotta chop, gotta remember! It looks awesome!
xXx
Reva