Friday, April 22, 2011

@whatiwore2day

I think my smartphone is my favorite purchase ever. I have major withdrawals when I forget it for the day. (It spent Thursday in Beefy’s trunk and I was going bonkers by late afternoon.)


Hoodie, Old Navy (thrifted and I cut off the cuffs and rolled the sleeves). Tee, Forever 21. Checked tunic, Wet Seal. Peggings, Bongo. Boots, Dan Post. Bag, Mossimo. Earrings, Julie’s Inspiration.

Some of my favorite phone features are blogging related. I love the mobile version of Google Reader and being able to respond to your comments in a timely manner. Best of all, the fancy phone makes twittering fun! I feel so much more connected to the blogosphere.


Reunited with my phone-o and it feels so good!


10 comments:

Salazar said...

Your photos are always so fun!

Love the plaid shirt paired with the cowboy boots.

14 Shades Of Grey

Audi said...

Commenting using my smartphone! I'm totally addicted too; I feel naked without mine. You look so happy to be reunited! I also have to compliment Beefy on his photo skills -- your action shots look great.

Unknown said...

Yipee to see u on Twitter, though I miss regular comments ;)
Beware, I shortened my blog link using Bit-ly and it has been a-hacked already, sends people to a dating service and you cna't delete it!!!!
I'd choose another "shortener" :)
xXx
Reva

Teodora said...

The last picture is so "picture perfect"!

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

melissa rose said...

This is so subdued for you but I love it nonetheless!

And yes, as a fellow smart phone addict, I don't blame you one bit! I'd be going crazy too!

Unknown said...

this is just a test to see how long it will take you to respond to this comment. I hope you will impress me with your promptness.

Kasmira said...

Reuben - probably not impressive but better than my former response time!

LyddieGal said...

Fantastic jumping shot!!

And I'm the same way about my iPhone. If if leave the house without it, there is just this sinking of my heart when I go to grab it out of my purse and it isn't there. Like I've left a little part of me behind. It's an absurdly emotional attachment for an electronic device.

Chic on the Cheap

Patti @ NotDeadYetStyle said...

Boots love!! And the gray kitty - looks just like my precious Fatty G. No offense to your kitty of course, who is Not Fat at all!

Kasmira said...

Walter is working on earning a name like "Fatty!"