Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jailhouse Frog

See that look of delight on my face? It’s actually the grin of mortification.

Today’s schedule was crazy and we had no option but to take my picture outside the stage door, minutes before my call. The other actors were arriving, and there I was, making a fool of myself behind the theater. I suffer a lot of embarrassment for this blog.


Jacket, Allen B. Dress, Mossimo. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Miz Mooz. Necklaces and bag, vintage. Earrings, Pangaea.

Ah, well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm becoming a champ at taking humiliation.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

8 comments:

Katharine Coldiron said...

What. A great. Purse.

In Kinsey's Closet said...

You still manage to look great even though you're mortified! I always hate taking pictures in fornt of people I know too!

-smatz- said...

LOVE the pattern mix -- you are a master!

Madeline Quaint said...

Really, you don't deserve to feel mortified, with such a great outfit! You're the uncrowned queen of pattern-mixing!
Hope you got some compliments from them too. :)

My Heart Blogged said...

Well you look awesome, so who cares. Someone I know saw me taking pictures of myself in my yard. It was pretty awkward.
My Heart Blogged

Jodi said...

YOU are the QUEEN of pattern mixing.. love this combo and would never think to put it together like this.. RAD!!! xox oJ

Cel said...

Love the outfit, that dress is fantastic! I had no idea you were an actress, so much for me to learn :)

graphpaperheart said...

I LOVE this combo of patterns! I too suffer embarrassment for the sake of my blog. :) Thanks so much for the shout out!!