Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sweaty Sunday - 10 miles and an outfit

I guess the 10 miles runs are getting a little too routine because I was taking my post-run shower when I realized I had forgotten to snap a victory photo. I couldn't leave a hole in my training photo diary, so I jumped in my street clothes.


Bonus: you get an outfit (and animation) with Sweaty Sunday!

Photobucket

Jacket, Forever 21 (overdyed). Dress, Moth. Peggings, Forever 21. Shoes, Aerosoles. Hat, Panagea.

Next week, I promise not to forget!

5 comments:

maryeb said...

Ha! You are doing so great. I've never gotten into running despite trying numerous times.

Donna said...

You make running look like so much fun!

My Heart Blogged said...

That gif is awesome.

Fati said...

i have never commented before (i don't have a blog, i'm just an anonymous reader who found you a few months ago) but i am today to tell you i have been so inspired by your dedication to running, by your self-confidence that simply shines in every photo, and by your amazing, courageous, extraordinary outfits! i love that you just "do you," which not many people are able to do, especially when it comes to something as public and visual as how they dress.

i've just been wanting to say this for a while, so today i finally did so. :)

also, i have a question: you have amazing colorful accessories, especially your bracelets, and they always stand out. where do you shop for them? i'm having trouble finding stuff that is brightly colored, elasticized (i have tiny hands and wrists, the one-size bracelets just fall right off) but also not cheap looking.

anyway, keep on rocking! you are amazing. :)

Kasmira said...

Fati - thank you for such a well-phrased and kind comment!

I look for bracelets everywhere...gift shops, thrift stores, Target, Hot Topic (!), online. If you're in Cincinnati, I recently saw a number of elasticized bracelets at 4th Street Boutique (a consignment shop downtown). I also recommend etsy. You could have something custom made for your small wrists.