Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cherry

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought to myself, “I need something red. I hardly have any red.” And here I am draped in red:


Shirt, Converse One Star (thrifted). Skirt, Talbot’s (thrifted). Belt, thrifted. Bag, D&G knockoff (thrifted). Shoes, Lela Rose for Payless. Necklace, Zad.

I really do think my wardrobe is incomplete without a red dress (my last red dress fell apart) and a red blazer. I have an obsession with the color.





Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome red skirt (and good quality, love Talbot's). I am still in search of the perfect red pencil skirt.

Have a great weekend!

Rachel Frend said...

I love that as a red-head you aren't afraid to wear colors, especially red. So many people are afraid to wear color when it can such a great way to give personality to their wardrobe. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Very nice outfit! Really like the yellow shoes with it.

I'm almost beginning to think of red as a neutral at this point - so versatile, yet fun at the same time.

~J

My Own Fairytale said...

Lovely skirt and outfit.
You look beautiful.

XO Arezu

The Tote Trove said...

I love red too! As always, it looks great on you. And that necklace is badass.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

You look smokin in that skirt. Gorgeous bright red cherry colour. Smokin!