Friday, April 27, 2012

Premiere

Tonight, Beefy and I opened our show, The Crucible. As director (and assistant director), our work is done. Now, it’s all up to the actors. And they did not disappoint.


Jacket, Adrianna Papell. Blouse, Mushka by Sienna Rose. Sweater, Charlotte Russe. Jeans, Vanilla Star. Sandals, J Crew. Bag, Vieta.





Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens.

I took a few (hundred) pictures of the show. I have yet to finish processing them all, but here are some of my favorites:





We have six performances left. Come and see it!

P.S. I have a voice-only cameo as Martha Corey!

4 comments:

maryeb said...

Congrats on the opening of your show. You are amazingly multi-talented!

C Lo said...

oh man, one of my favorite shows ever. :)

The Tote Trove said...

As ever, love those jeans. And congrats on the show!

Catherine, Not Dressed As Lamb said...

Oh wow Kasmira - this is pattern (and texture) mixing perfection. Need to pin this outfit now!

(and well done on the play, I'm a big theatre fan so would def. see it if I didn't live a few thousand miles away)!

Catherine x
http://notdressedaslamb.com/