Sunday, April 22, 2012

2000

This is my 2000th post. To celebrate, Beefy took these photos with our new camera. We upgraded from a Nikon D40 to Nikon D5100. (I assume the D5100 is 5,060 units better than the D40.)


Sweater, Bloch. Shirt and skirt, American Eagle (thrifted). Socks, Sock Dreams. Boots, Vince Camuto. Charm necklace, VCLM. Magnifying glass necklace, Ren Faire.

The menus have evolved since I purchased the D40 four years ago and we’re still trying to figure them out. I’ll read the manual soon and we’ll really put the camera through its paces on a trip we have planned in May. Until then, we’re just swooning over the 6400 ISO, the giant file size, and the 1/4000 second shutter speed.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens.

9 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations on the post milestone! Thank you so much for so many years of great outfits, Kasmira!

Julie Holmes said...

Both your pictures and your math turned out great!

Lorena said...

I know nothing about photography but i love the look, specially the necklaces... that magnifying glass one is just calling out my name :)

Alyssa said...

Happy 2000th post! Wow!

Megan G said...

Congrats on the post count! Glad to have been following along for so long. Love the colors of today's outfit and that amazing statement necklace.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the milestone and the new cammy! so jealous!!!
Hugs
Reva

Anonymous said...

Kasmira,
So glad you are still posting. I've only been following for a few months but I never miss an outfit. I'm sure there are many others out there like me who rarely post a comment but who look forward to your creativity each day. Congrats on the milestone and I hope the new camera means you will keep up this blog for a long, long time :-)!
Better at 46

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the new camera and your 2,000th post!

awake_in_Seattle said...

Thank you for giving "permission" to dress out-side-of-the-box! Following your posts albeit since last fall, I see colors and patterns in a brand new way!

Now I know "what to wear!"

Look forward to your (our) next millenium post...