Friday, April 06, 2012

TGIGF

It really was a “good” Friday. I ran my 10 miles, grocery shopped for Easter dinner, visited Marvin’s Organic Gardens, ate champagne sorbet at Aglamesis Brothers, took pictures of my voice teacher’s animals, and watched the first episode of Game of Thrones. I wish I had every Friday off.


Jacket, thrifted. Shirt, Jones New York (thrifted). Jeans, Vanilla Star. Bag, Allstate Leather. Boots, Matisse. Necklace, Target. Sunglasses, Xhilaration. Belt, thrifted.




P.S. These are three of my voice teacher's pets:



Caruso, the dog. Musetta, the black and white cat. And Emily, the cross-eyed black cat.

Photos (except the last four) by Beefy Muchacho the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I reckon that is the best pattern clash yet! Your outfit looks amazing, might be tempted to buy jeans for the first time in years! Loving the animal pics too. Happy Easter.

Sarah said...

Love, love the pattern clash, the best outfit yet, so fun! Always a sucker for cute pets and they are great, not seen your kities her for a while. Have a great Easter

Sarah said...

Your voice teacher's pets color coordinate! Love that jacket with the stripes.

Unknown said...

Ooh, Kasmira, love that jacket!
Hugs
Reva