Sunday, April 15, 2012

Colors of the Wind

Today’s breeze was so welcome. I’m often annoyed with the wind for mussing my hair and plastering my skirts to my legs, but it just felt too good today to care about my vanity.


Jacket (seen below), Forever 21. Shirt, Christopher & Banks (thrifted). Skirt, vintage, thrifted, shortened, and embellished. Sandals, Lela Rose for Payless. Earrings and cuff, vintage. Bag, Charming Charlie. Sunglasses, Xhilaration.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

7 comments:

Rose said...

Hey! I recognize that building in the background... :-)

Lorena said...

As pretty as usual :)
Your colors are spectacular and i always admire how you embellished that skirt.

My Own Fairytale said...

Beautiful those colors together.
Amazing skirt!

xO Arezu

Megan G said...

Beautiful spring colors. I love your Lela Rose sandals. That has to be my favorite payless collab over each season.

Erin said...

I came across your blog a couple of years ago and fell in love with your style. I have never really visited that often, but I recently just started. I was in search of your blog again. It stood out among the others and wanted to read in once again. I found you! I am very happy to have done so. I was glued to your blog yesterday for a few hours:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Oooh that cuff and those sandals! Yum!
Reva

The Tote Trove said...

I am in love with that jacket. It just lights the whole outfit up!