Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pill

I had to whip out the old sweater shaver this morning and remove some pills from this skirt. Actually, it’s a brand new shaver because I haven’t needed one in years. I’m not sure how I managed such a pill-free streak, but I’ve got a few garments that currently need a close shave.


Blazer, Bebe (consignment). Blouse, Romeo + Juliet Couture. Belt, Buckle. Skirt, Charlie and Robin (thrifted). Tights, Merona. Boots, Sofft. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, World Market. Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures, gift, and thrifted. Bag, thrifted.


3 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I.Love.It.All! The textures, the colors, the plaid, that crest! I'm pretty smitten with that jacket on its own, but wow, what an outfit you've put together with it!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Move Me Brightly said...

I thought of you yesterday, twice! My outfit was totally something you'd wear....a thrifted silk shirt dress from Anthropologie, thrifter wooden belt, blue tights, knee high socks, and Born boots. Later, I accidentally bought a pair of comfy, buttery silk pants from TJ Maxx for $50 - a steal from the retail price of $209. I could totally see you rocking these... http://www.gypsy05.com/shop/p_3133_Women-Pants-Ceres-Smocked-Mixed-Silk-Drawstring-Waist-Pant-w-Pockets.aspx?gclid=CO-S4-aqurwCFQWTfgodcGQAKA#sthash.Y6cHdWGT.dpuf

Kasmira said...

Those pants look SO comfortable! What a steal!