Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sac Fashion Week 2014: Thursday

I’m attending my first fashion week! I’m there on official business, so I got to visit backstage with the hair stylists and makeup artists. I appreciate the looks even more after having seen the transformation process take place. There is some great beauty talent in this area. (And the generous bunch all donated their time!)


Jacket, Christian Dior (altered gift). Vest, New York & Co. Shorts, Sans Souci. Tights, House of Harlow. Boots, Lauren Ralph Lauren. Necklace, Heart Boutique. Clutch, vintage gift.

The first night was a presentation of looks from local boutiques (including shopping!) Some of my favorite boutiques were present (Wardrobe and Identity) and I now have a list of others to add to my list. If I’m not purchasing items secondhand, then I prefer to buy from local businesses.


You can see my photos from the show here: Sacramento Fashion Week (I will continue to update this set. Currently, it has only photos from Thursday and those are mostly backstage and pre-show.)

3 comments:

emiaswg said...

Wow...that's hot! :)

Anonymous said...

Great outfit for such an event!

The pictures are great too - looks like a fun event to visit.

~J

Anonymous said...

This is your best outfit ever!
You're wanderful.
Those are woman booots!