Saturday, February 15, 2014

Class of 2011

I presume this mural was painted to commemorate Rio Americano’s class of 2011. It is a view of the school from the other side of the American River. The sun sets in the background as the mascot, a raider, looks on. The greenery in the foreground of the mural is created from handprints.


Jacket, INC (consignment). Shirt, Levi’s (thrifted). Tunic, Wet Seal (thrifted). Leggings, Amour. Socks, Sock Dreams. Boots, Vince Camuto. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, thrifted. Bag, Nine West.


4 comments:

Londyn said...

I so love your pooch!! Adorable :)

Those boots have always been to die for and are utilitarian as well as fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Jasper is just so darn cute!

Just curious, do you ever style his collar/leash/etc to match your outfits? Now that we have a dog again, I find myself wanting to get different colors for different seasons, occasions, etc, even though the dog couldn't care less.

~J

Lorena said...

You always find the best backdrops… and you even have a performer dog ;) Jasper nailed the picture, as did you .

Kasmira said...

I wish I could afford a harness and leash to match my ensembles, but they are expensive, so we just have red!