Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sac Fashion Week 2014: Saturday

On the final night of 2014 Sacramento Fashion Week, I wore one of my favorite cocktail dresses. I found this sequined, 80’s number at a Cincinnati thrift store. I couldn’t have paid more than $10 for it. I love the sweetheart, off-the shoulder neckline. It’s so flattering on those narrow of shoulder, but wide of hip. (And, man, does it show off dorky tan lines.)


Dress, Lillie Rubin (thrifted and vintage). Shoes, BCBGeneration. Earrings, vintage. Sunglasses, Girlprops. Bag, thrifted vintage. Rings, thrifted, vintage, and/or heirloom.



You can see my photos from all three nights here: Sacramento Fashion Week

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous look for the Fashion Week! Love the dress and shoes with it.

~J

Susiebelke said...

Stunning!

DressUpNotDown said...

I'm sure everybody wished they could be wearing that awesome dress! As for tan lines...maybe you started a trend? :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com