Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kasmira's Wearing SOMETHING

So…I heard through the grapevine that there MIGHT be this office in which MIGHT work three women (one named, perhaps, Erin?) who MIGHT look at my blog every day, discuss what I’m wearing, and be absolutely devastated when I don’t post. To those girls, I apologize. There is no photo today because I forgot my camera at work last night. (I currently take my photos at home, in the morning.) We have a strict no-camera policy at the office, so you’ll have to wait until tomorrow for today’s outfit.

But look on the bright side – you’ll get two photos tomorrow! And a very bad limerick today:

There once were two girls and Erin
At my blog they always were starin’
I didn’t bring my camera home
So I wrote them this poem
To tell Bernadette I’m wearin’ somethin’

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahahaha!~
<3 thanks.
Erin

Elisabeth said...

I am also gutted at the lack of picture; but excited by the prospect of two tomorrow!

KT said...

Love your blog! Way to keep it cute and stylish in the Buckeye State!

Charlotte said...

Feeling so sorry, because I cannot see your outfit of today!
I passed by accidentally and think, I'll do that more often...
Great red hair!