Friday, January 18, 2008

Layered Friday

Black and white swing jacket, Apostrophe. Red sweater dress, Forever 21. Black sweater, Merona. Dark denim, Express. Black pumps, Bandolino. Silver hoop earrings, Nine West. Red purse, Target (via swap).

My Bear baby spent the night outside. (He refused to come inside with the other kitties for tuna-time.) I let him in this morning and he wanted to snuggle all through my photo session. I gave in a little. Bear is one of those rare cats that actually enjoys being held. He drools, though.


I don’t know if I like this outfit better with or without the jacket on top. I had a hard time choosing which version to photograph. The nice thing about such a versatile outfit is that I have plenty of options for temperature control. I’ll probably ditch the jacket immediately after lunch (and after teaching aerobics).

And…one more photo for you today. I rarely post photos in which I am not looking at the camera. Looking down or away seems so contrived. I like this one, though. (Despite the funky purple cast from my ailing camera.)

6 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

Bear is beautiful! My cat adores being held, too. She starts purring loudly at the minute I pick her up.

Love the red top.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! By complete coincidence, I'm wearing almost the exact same outfit today. The only differance is that my jeans are black instead of blue.

Anonymous said...

My cats are indoor only and I still have to schedule cuddle time with one of them in the morning before I go to work. ;)

the assistant said...

wow great outfit love the jacket

Yo_Friend said...

The jacket really makes this outfit hot. Love it.

Wendygital said...

Aw, Bear seems to be so sweet.
The jacket looks great over that fab red tunic/top.
Love the versatility of this outfit!
:-)