Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Booty Skirt

Red oxford bodysuit, Moda International. Pencil skirt with fishtail hem in back, Banana Republic. Nude fishnets, Vera by Vera Wang. Black pumps, Bandolino. Rose wreath brooch, thrifted.

My old booty skirt isn’t fitting me properly right now and I was missing it. I haven’t bought anything from Banana Republic since their prices went through the roof, but I found this skirt on the clearance rack in back of the store. I love the curvy fit and the fishtail hem. It looks like I have a new booty skirt!

Side view:


And click for a back view. (I hate posting pictures of my butt on my blog.)

12 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Absolutley gorgeous; that skirt flatters you and the colours suit you perfectly!

BethanyWD said...

I love this look on you. I need to get me a booty skirt!

Anonymous said...

Love where you have positioned the brooch. Lovely details as always. :)

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog off of www.youlookfab.com and I love seeing whaty ou put together everyday. Definitely inspiring.

I love this skirt and from the pictures it is even more flattering than you old booty skirt. :)

Thanks!!

Vicki said...

Nice!

Londyn said...

really cute and very flattering! I am loving getting to wear your old booty skirt in the meantime!

Alexandra said...

Wonderful skirt! I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of it!

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt, a beautiful fit. Makes me want to buy one!

kct said...

Once again I love your outfit! I really like your 'booty skirt'...it shows off you wonder shape!

Unknown said...

I think the dress is well designed!

and it doesn't hurt to a have a nice booty bump in the back!

Anonymous said...

I think this dress really flatters
your big ol' booty! i love the design.

Unknown said...

Strut that bubble butt girl. Show all the men what they're missing