Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Go Bananas

Jacket, Forever 21. Tank, No Boundaries. Skirt, L.E.I. (thrifted). Sandals, Franco Sarto. Feather pendant, Urban Outfitters.

We headed to a comedy club tonight. I had only one prior experience with live stand up comedy and it wasn’t good. (The comic’s idea of “funny” was dropping the f-bomb as many times as possible.) It was Pro-Am night at Go Bananas tonight. Based on my prior experience and the prospect of watching amateurs, I wasn’t expecting much. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the performances. Mike and I laughed our way through over an hour and a half of comics.

I thought it fitting to wear my bright yellow jacket and “go bananas.”

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I love yellow + camo!

Katy said...

Normally, I don't like camo, but it looks nice here. This praise may seem lukewarm, but I despise camo in general, so it's actually equal or maybe even more complimentary than the comments I normally leave on your wonderful outfits.

La Clocharde said...

I like it!
I love how well yellow matches your hair colour. Looks great.

Sheila said...

I love the yellow jacket! I like how you mix your thrift finds with your high-fashion looks (and may I please have your shoes?).

second city penny pincher said...

loveee your coat. reminds me of one for $100 (on sale--yech!) i found in chicago but waayy cuter.

Anjeanette said...

LOVE the yellow jacket. Works well with the skirt!