Thursday, August 04, 2011

Beedle dee, dee dee dee

There might be a certain song from Cabaret that I like to sing over and over again until Beefy is thoroughly annoyed. Let me correct myself, I don’t sing the song itself, just the few lines I know. Maybe that’s why it’s so annoying.

I can’t resist, though, especially when I can just change a couple words and make it apropros to any situation. Today, it’s…

Beedle dee, dee dee dee
Two dresses
Beedle dee, dee dee dee
Two dresses
Beedle dee, dee dee dee
And I’m the only girl, ja!



Checked dress (ok, it’s a tunic), Wet Seal. Green dress, Roundy Bay (thrifted). Belt, Forever 21. Shoes, Aerosoles. Hat, Betmar. Earrings, Julie’s Inspiration. Wrap bracelet, Mixit. Bag, Mossimo.

I’m also a fan of the “two kitties” version of the song.





Photos by Beefy Muchacho

7 comments:

crisi-tunity said...

Ees two for vun!

ballerina_cass said...

Not crazy about the prints together, but I loooooooooove this look!

The Cheap Chick said...

So. I just HAD to Google that song, and now it's stuck in my head, too. I suppose it's better than Rebecca Black's Friday, which gets in my head every week!

LyddieGal said...

Two dress = double the fun. I love the wedges too, and pattern mixing, yay!

Chic on the Cheap

KP said...

Maaan, i feel like you put together such cute outfits...so fun and irreverent and yet classy, too...but they seem so bold to me...like i would be so nervous to try to pull them off. I feel like they r on that edge of genius where if u get one piece slightly off, the whole outfit would be a disaster. So, i continue to wear jeans and tshirts EVERY DAY. Sigh.

Kasmira said...

Kirstie P - I certainly have days were the outfit doesn't work, but I figure each day is a low-risk experiment. If my outfit doesn't "succeed," who cares? I can always wear something else the next day. If I didn't have an internet record of my outfits, I doubt anyone would even remember the weird ones.

The Tote Trove said...

Hooray for dress double-dipping! The green print one is seriously fun.